This site is dedicated to bringing you a window to see our new technology of the " NEW Electromagnetic V8 Hybrid Engine." Using Skip Fire (Variable Displacement) and an Electromagnet Pulse Motor builtwithin the same power plant achieving over 110 miles per gallon running on E85 fuel and can produce over 400 horsepower.
• 110 Miles Per Gallon
• Hybrid V8 engine
• 400 horsepower
• 500 lb-ft of torque
• International Patent Pending Electromagnetic Pulse Power
• Regenerates its own electric power - no plugging in or battery bank necessary
I, (Douglas Pelmear), received a US Utility Patent for the HP2g Skip-Fire with International patent applications #8991356 on March 31, 2015.
This is the third US Patent in the name of Douglas Pelmear.
1) US 7,258,094 -Patent, Valley Girdle aEngine block component brace,Aug 21, 2007
2) US 8,616,175 -Patent with International applications HP2g 110mpg Electromagnetic Pulse Power Hybrid Engine December 31, 2013
3) US 8,991,356 - Patent, HP2g Skip-Fire with International patent applications March 31, 2015
The HP2g Skip Fire - Variable Displacement shuts off fuel to cylinders and rotates the cylinders of fire. Rotation can go as low as 1 cylinder (after normal engine operation temperature). The engine is still opening and closing the valves bringing in the cool outside air which is then introduced to a HOT CYLINDER. This allows the air to expand making the engine = STIRLING ENGINE effect (from 1816). In testing, we have seen a 33% increase in fuel economy.
UPDATE NOTICE: United States / International Patent
Patent 8616175 Issued December 31, 2013 International Utility Patent
INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE AND METHOD OF OPERATING SAME
The HP2g engine has been EPA TESTED and Exceeds 2016 EPA emissions standards by 2/3 less